[Cwgrad-announcements] FW: Roommate situation available in L.A.

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Tue Jun 27 16:47:29 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Maurya Simon [mailto:maurya.simon at ucr.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 4:37 PM
To: Amanda J Labagnara
Subject: Fwd: Roommate situation available in L.A.

Dear Amanda,

Please forward this query from writer Pamala Karol to all of our current and
incoming graduate students.  Many thanks, Maurya

A very wonderful friend of mine, Debbie Granieri, who's got a house on N.
Mariposa, near the corner of Fountain and Normandie in East Hollywood, with
a beautiful back yard and a dog, is looking to rent her extra bedroom.
She's an actor and comedienne, and teaches ESL with me at night (day job...)
It's a perfect situation for someone who has a dog themselves.  Debbie does
smoke, so that's a factor.  She's clean and really easy-going.  Parking is
good and I know she's asking very reasonable rent.

Anyway, pass it on to anyone who's looking.  Reply to Debbie's e-mail:
debralg at hotmail.com

Thanks!

Pamala

PS She's from New York.