[Cwgrad-announcements] Congrats to Cuca, and have a great summer, y'all!

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Mon Jun 12 12:24:36 PDT 2006

Thanks Robin. I'm really happy you came, especially on Saturday, when the
energy was great.
I'm sorry that most of the creative writing students didn't make it. I'm
sad to see such low peer support, and I am very thankful to all those who
came and supported my efforts. I hope others were inspired by my piece and
who knows, maybe in the future, everybody will produce their work.
It was also great working with you this quarter.
Have a great summer!
Grazzi
cuca