[Cwgrad-announcements] Congrats to Cuca, and have a great summer, y'all!

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Sun Jun 11 11:42:39 PDT 2006

I went to Cuca's Identidad project last night-- what a fine and
ambitious piece of work! I hope most of you had the chance to see it,
especially as it was directed by another of your group, Kandie.

I also wanted you all to know that, while I won't be able to attend
graduation ceremonies this year (I'll be on my way to Italy), I am so
proud of this graduating class, and I will miss you. Please stay in
touch and let us know your accomplishments-- we plan on having an
alumni listserv and possibly a newsletter as we actually begin to
have enough alumni to make it practical.

For those of you continuing on, and hoping to take a screenwriting
course in the fall: I will not be there, I'm on sabbatical, but you
will find yourself well-tutored by either Weiko Lin, or one of our
new hires, Stu Krieger and Chuck Evered (not sure just yet who's
teaching what, but they're all great.

See you winter term!