[Cwgrad-announcements] FW: housing

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Sat Aug 12 14:16:56 PDT 2006

Idrissa here - I'm a second year in the Creative Writing for the Performing
Arts - program - well here's the deal - online the UCR websight - go to
housing - put in student ID and password right - torward the bottom -
searching for - something like that to click on to and you could look from
there - I may be subleasing my space at Grand Marc apartments - unsure - if
you have any other questions hit me up - via email or just call me -
513-266-0822 - I know exactly how it is -- I went through it - It will work
out though don't stress - Idrissa