[Cwgrad-announcements] FW: housing

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Thu Aug 10 21:58:33 PDT 2006

are there any other incoming grad students looking for housing?  or anyone
renting out a studio or a room in a house preferably within walking distance of
school?  I will be starting this Fall and have no place to stay.  does the
program or university have a list-serve or any services at all to help incoming
students find a place to live?  please let me know of any info, tips, advice,
listings etc etc.  you may have. isn't there a list-serve for incoming MFA
students like all the other programs have???

thank you
Kenny Tanemura