[Cwgrad-announcements] MFAs should sign up for THEA 292

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Tue Apr 4 09:05:41 PDT 2006

Hi, all--

It's come to Our attention (and I use the "Royal We") that THEA 292 is
undersubscribed. This is a seminar specifically geared toward fulfilling
one of your seminar requirements, and is a great chance to study the
process and analysis of theatre with one of our most distinguished
faculty, Prof. Hornby.

I know that as creative writers you may not be familiar with him or his
work, but he is a renowned theatre critic and scholar, and you should
take advantage of this class rather than sign up for 290's elsewhere if
at all possible.