[Corebotanyfaculty] Fwd: Sabbatical Call for 24/25 Academic Year

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Sat Jan 6 22:16:01 PST 2024

HI everyone,  I am forwarding the call for sabbatical requests for 2024-25.  Requests are due in the Dean’s office Feb 16.  If you plan to request sabbatical, let me know as soon as you can, and at the latest by Feb 9, so that we can develop a plan to cover your teaching.  You can view your accrued sabbatical credit in the UC Path portal through rSpace, although that information is sometimes not correct.  If it seems wrong, let me know and I can ask Taleen for confirmation.

Your full request will need to include a completed sabbatical leave plan, a sabbatical teaching addendum (I will work with you to complete this if we have to cover your teaching), and a completed UPAY 573.   These documents are all attached.

I’m also attaching APM740, which has additional information about sabbatical leaves.

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu