[Corebotanyfaculty] 2nd visit by Sunil Raju, Plant Resilience to Climate Change candidate

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Wed Feb 21 18:07:47 PST 2024

Hi everyone,
I spoke to Sunil this afternoon and he is very excited about the possibility of joining BPSC.  He has an offer from another university, so would like to make his 2nd visit to UCR very soon.  We discussed this happening next week M-T.  If enough people will be here and available, I would like to try to accommodate this.

The purpose of this email is just to inform you of the likely visit and assess whether there will be a critical mass of people here to meet with him.   Please let me know if you won’t be here Mon-Tues (2/26-27).

Thanks, patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu
bpschair at ucr.edu