[Corebotanyfaculty] Vote outcome

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 20 23:15:58 PST 2024

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for voting to approve the committee recommendation that Sunil Raju be offered the Assistant Professor position in Plant Resilience to Climate Change.  The recommendation passed  unanimously.  We will now proceed with negotiations.  Sunil will be invited back for a second visit.  Stay tuned for information about this.

Thanks also for voting to approve the job ad for the CE Weed Scientist position.  This was approved and we will proceed with getting the position advertised.

patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu
bpschair at ucr.edu