[Corebotanyfaculty] Botany and Plant Sciences Dept Notice - Change in Staff

April M Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 20 16:11:05 PST 2024

Good afternoon,

It is with mixed emotions that we announce the departure of Isaac Martinez from the Botany and Plant Sciences Dept.  He has accepted a position at UC Irvine in the School of Medicine.  We would like to wish him the very best on his new position.  His last day in the offices will be Wednesday, March 6th, but will be available through Friday, March 8th, working remotely.

Over the past 11 months, Isaac has been a valuable member of our team and department.  I would like to thank him for all his contributions to the Botany & Plant Sciences department that were essential to our success.

We will be moving forward with a recruitment and hope to fill the position as quickly as possible.  In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me.

April Meinzer

Financial Administrative Officer

Botany and Plant Sciences, #2106

Phone:  951-827-3839