[Corebotanyfaculty] Fwd: [AES Mailing List] Reminder! Seeking new members for UC ANR Sustainable Food System SI Panel- Applications due May 1

Patricia S Springer patricia.springer at ucr.edu
Tue Apr 30 06:29:13 PDT 2024

Please consider applying for this. Applications are due tomorrow.
--Patty

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Rachel Alvarez <rachel.alvarez at ucr.edu>
Date: April 29, 2024 at 4:42:03 PM PDT
To: Rick Redak <richard.redak at ucr.edu>, Howard Judelson <howard.judelson at ucr.edu>, Patricia S Springer <patricia.springer at ucr.edu>, Jay Gan <jgan at ucr.edu>, Adler Dillman <adlerd at ucr.edu>
Cc: Agdean <agdean at ucr.edu>, CNAS Dean <CNAS_DEAN at ucr.edu>

Dear Department Chairs,

Please forward this to your AES faculty and strongly encourage them to apply.

Peter W. Atkinson, Ph.D.
Interim Dean, College of Natural & Agricultural Sciences
Professor of Genetics
Department of Entomology
University of California, Riverside
Office: (951) 827-3101  |  Email: CNAS_Dean at ucr.edu<mailto:CNAS_Dean at ucr.edu>