[Corebotanyfaculty] Fwd: new course proposals for discussion at 10/9 faculty meeting

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Wed Oct 4 17:47:20 PDT 2023

Hi everyone,  I am forwarding four new course proposals from Dave Nelson, chair of the Genetics and Biotech major committee.  We will discuss these at the faculty meeting on Monday and hopefully vote either at the meeting or by email ballot after.  Feel free to send comments to Dave in advance of the meeting.