[Corebotanyfaculty] BPSC Social at 3:30 in Fall! Sign up to host!

April M Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Wed Oct 4 14:41:28 PDT 2023

Hello there,

Now that Fall quarter has officially started, I want to remind that our social will be at 3:30 (pre-seminar) each Wednesday! There will be refreshments (including snacks). Please mark your calendars for this and sign up to host. Hosting is just as easy and you can do it yourself or signup a couple of your lab members to host. You will receive detailed instructions the day before. Please host this event this quarter or in Winter quarter!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TUWhCa_tn0iJF8-82ZVyY-KYBsXM00cwglMQv6hOIWE/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,

Jaimie, Dawn, and Dave

(FEC)

Jaimie M. Van Norman, Ph.D. ▪ Associate Professor ▪ Center for Plant Cell Biology ▪ Department of Botany & Plant Sciences ▪ University of California, Riverside ▪ 4202A Genomics ▪ Lab: (951) 827-2133, Office: (951) 827-2134 ▪ FAX: (951) 827-5155