[Corebotanyfaculty] [Bhoccupants] Batchelor Hall Renovation Alert: Industrial Water Shutdown Friday 3/31/23

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 31 08:31:13 PDT 2023

The DI water is back on in Batchelor.

And just an FYI that the contractor has workers in the building today doing air reads for phase 2 spaces.  It wasn’t scheduled, apparently they showed up unexpectedly, and he checked with me this morning to see if it was ok.  They should only be entering unoccupied areas and are just taking air-flow measurements.  Let me know if you run into any problems with them.

Patty