[Corebotanyfaculty] REMINDER please sign up to host post-seminar social hour in the spring quarter

David C Nelson david.nelson at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 29 14:38:58 PDT 2023

We have had no responses to this, so I am re-upping the email below. We need your help to keep culture-building department activities like this going. Than you!

As the weather warms and dries (supposedly), we are looking forward to more socializing after the weekly BPSC250 seminar. Please help build our community by volunteering your lab to host one week during the spring quarter. We will provide all the instructions – it’s easy!

Thank you in advance. Sign up at the link below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TUWhCa_tn0iJF8-82ZVyY-KYBsXM00cwglMQv6hOIWE/edit?usp=sharing

Best,

Dave (on behalf of the Faculty Engagement Committee)

David Nelson
Associate Professor of Genetics
Department of Botany & Plant Sciences
University of California