[Corebotanyfaculty] Impact23 UCR Faculty Session - Wednesday March 22nd - Faculty Portfolio & Financial Reporting

April Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Tue Mar 21 18:38:36 PDT 2023

Friendly Reminder...................

Tomorrow campus will be offering a session for our UCR faculty on, Faculty Portfolio & Financial Reporting.  This session is geared toward our campus faculty to get an understanding of the new financial system that will be changing on 7/1/23.

Attached is the flyer, listing tomorrow's session for all who would like to attend via zoom.

Thank you.

April Meinzer
Financial Administrative Officer
Botany and Plant Sciences, #2106
Phone:  951-827-3839
Fax:        951-827-4437
april.meinzer at ucr.edu<mailto:april.meinzer at ucr.edu>

In-person office hours:  Wednesday, Thursday & Friday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Virtual office hours:  Monday & Tuesday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm