[Corebotanyfaculty] Impact23 UCR Faculty Session - Tuesday March 14th

April Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Tue Mar 14 08:01:10 PDT 2023

Friendly Reminder...................

Today campus will be offering a few sessions for our UCR faculty to preview the new system that will be used for proposals.  These sessions are geared toward our campus faculty to get an understanding of all the new financial systems that will be changing on 7/1/23.

Attached is the flyer, listing all of today's sessions for all who would like to attend via zoom.

Thank you.

April Meinzer
Financial Administrative Officer
Botany and Plant Sciences, #2106
Phone:  951-827-3839
Fax:        951-827-4437
april.meinzer at ucr.edu<mailto:april.meinzer at ucr.edu>

In-person office hours:  Wednesday, Thursday & Friday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Virtual office hours:  Monday & Tuesday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm