[Corebotanyfaculty] Faculty meeting Monday March 13

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 13 13:27:19 PDT 2023

Hi everyone,
Reminder that we will meet today at 2 pm.  It’s pretty noisy in Batchelor right now, I hope they will end for the day soon.

We are short staffed today, so I’m afraid you need to bring your own coffee!

See you soon.  patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu