[Corebotanyfaculty] Faculty meeting Monday June 12

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Sat Jun 10 10:47:06 PDT 2023

Hi everyone,  we will meet Monday, June 12 at 2 pm in Boyce 2476

There are two personnel items on the agenda:
• Paul Nabity - Promotion to Associate Professor with tenure.  Paul was appointed Jan 1, 2017, so the file is off-cycle. This is the normal time for review, as the cut-off period was 3/31/2023
• Chandrika Ramadugu - Promotion from Associate Project Scientist to Project Scientist.  There is no ad hoc report in the file.  I will present the case.
As always, please try to attend the meeting in person.  If you can’t be there in person, the zoom link is below.

If you can’t attend the meeting, please vote on these cases using the ballots linked below:

Nabity:  https://forms.gle/Xg3ArSPeUER48rCfA

Ramadugu:  https://forms.gle/8AjbLzMyZTr5u9st7

Zoom link: https://ucr.zoom.us/j/98884543340?pwd=WE10Z3JuWTdYZXpOSHFiMUYvWkRhUT09

Meeting ID: 988 8454 3340
Passcode: 367750

Have a good weekend,  patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu