[Corebotanyfaculty] Faculty meeting today at 2 pm in Boyce 2476

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Mon Jun 5 11:39:31 PDT 2023

Hi all,  Here is some information about the Community Ecology candidates for today’s meeting.

Candidate Profiles:
Hulshof: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=LdLBnWcAAAAJ&hl=en
Umaña: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=Y4jY3iQAAAAJ&hl=en
Catano: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=cozgM48AAAAJ&hl=en
Bachelot: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=uursCBwAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=ao

Complete candidate application packages, including CVs and statements:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GXhkkkhbSy8VNg55peZcKMfpWnrrUWNV?usp=sharing

Candidate research seminars:

Hulshof:
https://ucr.zoom.us/rec/share/i3bZ3IQ3zXOIpQYjLrrvIXwApfRwkELXki9P7XrB26YIIfK4D8SctVrTM0ESBGsd.S5mcEUckjCXwTdSc?startTime=1682459739000