[Corebotanyfaculty] Renovation Alert: Planned Painting in Building

April M Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Wed Jul 19 15:47:27 PDT 2023

Good afternoon,

We wanted to alert all Batchelor Hall Occupants that part of the renovation will be planned painting within the building.  We are asking all occupants to please take down items from the walls, to allow for your area to be painted.

Those who were in Phase 2 of the renovation schedule, your areas will be painted very soon.  In turn, please have your items taken down by the end of this week.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please email me.  Thank you.

April Meinzer
Financial Administrative Officer
Botany and Plant Sciences, #2106
Phone:  951-827-3839