[Corebotanyfaculty] Fwd: workshop on ChatGPT, 1/24 at 1pm on Zoom

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Fri Jan 13 11:48:38 PST 2023

HI everyone,  there is a lot of concern about students using the new AI platform ChatGPT to write assignments and answer test questions.
There will be a workshop on this for interested parties on Jan 24.  Details below.

patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu