[Corebotanyfaculty] Save the date: Faculty retreat Friday Jan 5

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Wed Dec 13 21:10:45 PST 2023

Hi all,
As we discussed in faculty meeting, I have reserved the Botanic Gardens for a faculty retreat on Friday Jan 5.  Details and agenda to follow.  We will likely convene around 10 am and end the day with wine and cheese around 4 pm.
Agenda to follow.  I expect much of the day will be devoted to a discussion of the graduate program review and our response.

patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu
bpschair at ucr.edu