[Corebotanyfaculty] Fwd: APC Workgroup Interim Report: Future of PhD Programs at UC

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Wed Dec 13 13:00:48 PST 2023

Hi everyone,  I’m forwarding the draft report  from Academic Planning Council Workgroup on the Future of Doctoral Programs at the UC.

There is a tight timeline, comments are requested by Dec 22.  Feel free to send me comments, or input them into the Google site directly.

Patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

bpschair at ucr.edu<mailto:bpschair at ucr.edu>
951-827-4413 (Chair's office)