[Corebotanyfaculty] Celebrate BPSC faculty achievements. Nominate your colleagues for awards.

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 27 08:23:45 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,

We have the opportunity to nominate BPSC faculty for the 2022-23 Senate Awards.  These awards are highly competitive and often multiple submissions are needed to be successful.   We are also planning for next year's Emeritus/Emerita award.

Please provide the committee with your suggestions and a 2-3 sentence rationale via this google form.   https://forms.gle/iv1kzYP4WjsbXzeD6

The Awards Committee will meet within two weeks and we would love to receive nominations for these awards.

The Awards Committee thanks you for your engagement,

Linda (for the Awards Committee – Shizhong, Adam and MaryLou)