[Corebotanyfaculty] Faculty meeting Monday Oct 17

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Fri Oct 14 14:18:08 PDT 2022

Hi all,
We will meet on Monday, 2pm in Batchelor 2158.  Please try to attend in person (there will be coffee and cookies), but if you can’t, a zoom link is below:

https://ucr.zoom.us/j/98884543340?pwd=WE10Z3JuWTdYZXpOSHFiMUYvWkRhUT09

Meeting ID: 988 8454 3340
Passcode: 367750

Agenda
1.  Brief discussion of file review, considering our new teaching and research statements.

2.  Merit files, in likely order

  *   Danelle Seymour (merit)
  *   Loralee Larios (merit)
  *   Amy Litt (merit)
  *   Lou Santiago (merit, and vote on 3-yr acceleration)

I will ask the AdHocs to briefly summarize the file and we will then discuss the case and the draft department letter, which is included in the file under “documents".  If you want to leave comments on the file in eFile, make sure to note which button you click to make the comments visible (can either be everyone or the Chair).

We will vote using a confidential Google forms link.  The links to each ballot are below.  I will also have a few paper ballots available for those attending in person who don’t bring a device to the meeting.   If you can’t attend the meeting, please submit ballots to me via the link by 2 pm on Monday.  Please also let me know why you can’t attend the meeting.

Links to ballots:
Seymour:  https://forms.gle/ngSd7xe9L5YHXNdJA
Larios: https://forms.gle/vPwqpxGdDP7tAA6e8
Litt:  https://forms.gle/6whvxsUpXwXkDsAA8