[Corebotanyfaculty] Fwd: T & L Week Flyer

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Wed Oct 12 11:56:01 PDT 2022

FYI, forwarding info on activities at the Center for Teaching and Learning next week.

Patty

Begin forwarded message:

From: CNASDEAN <cnasdean at ucr.edu<mailto:cnasdean at ucr.edu>>
Subject: T & L Week Flyer
Date: October 12, 2022 at 11:44:58 AM PDT
To: Bpschair <bpschair at ucr.edu<mailto:bpschair at ucr.edu>>, David Volz <david.volz at ucr.edu<mailto:david.volz at ucr.edu>>, eeobchair <eeobchair at ucr.edu<mailto:eeobchair at ucr.edu>>, Frederick Wilhelm <frederick.wilhelm at ucr.edu<mailto:frederick.wilhelm at ucr.edu>>, Gordon Love <gordon.love at ucr.edu<mailto:gordon.love at ucr.edu>>, Howard S Judelson <howard.judelson at ucr.edu<mailto:howard.judelson at ucr.edu>>, Joel Lawrence Sachs <joel.sachs at ucr.edu<mailto:joel.sachs at ucr.edu>>, Leonard J Mueller <leonard.mueller at ucr.edu<mailto:leonard.mueller at ucr.edu>>, MCSB Chair <mcsbchair at ucr.edu<mailto:mcsbchair at ucr.edu>>, Morris Maduro <morris.maduro at ucr.edu<mailto:morris.maduro at ucr.edu>>, Owen Long <owen.long at ucr.edu<mailto:owen.long at ucr.edu>>, Patricia S Springer <patricia.springer at ucr.edu<mailto:patricia.springer at ucr.edu>>, Rick Redak <richard.redak at ucr.edu<mailto:richard.redak at ucr.edu>>, Xuan Liu <xuan.liu at ucr.edu<mailto:xuan.liu at ucr.edu>>, Yehua Li <yehua.li at ucr.edu<mailto:yehua.li at ucr.edu>>
Cc: CNASDEAN <cnasdean at ucr.edu<mailto:cnasdean at ucr.edu>>, Agdean <agdean at ucr.edu<mailto:agdean at ucr.edu>>, LifeSciDean <lifescidean at ucr.edu<mailto:lifescidean at ucr.edu>>, PHYSCIdean <physcidean at ucr.edu<mailto:physcidean at ucr.edu>>, Studentdeancnas <studentdeancnas at ucr.edu<mailto:studentdeancnas at ucr.edu>>, Jack Eichler <jack.eichler at ucr.edu<mailto:jack.eichler at ucr.edu>>

Dear Colleagues,

Please see the attached Teaching & Learning Week flyer outlining next week's sessions. AS these events might be helpful to your faculty, we ask that you please forward.

Dr. Kathryn Uhrich
Dean, College of Natural & Agricultural Sciences
Professor, Chemistry
Fellow of AAAS, ACS, AIMBE, CRS and NAI
University of California, Riverside
Office: (951) 827-3101  |  Email: cnasdean at ucr.edu<mailto:cnasdean at ucr.edu>

Executive Assistant: Rachel Alvarez  |  Office: (951) 827-4597  |  rachel.alvarez at ucr.edu<mailto:rachel.alvarez at ucr.edu>
Web<http://cnas.ucr.edu/> I  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/UCRCNAS> I  Twitter<https://twitter.com/ucrcnas> I   YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/UCRCNAS> I  Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrcnas>
[cid:0531e2be-6562-4a21-9707-83b5ac080101 at prod.exchangelabs.com]

Jack F. Eichler, PhD
Professor of Teaching in Chemistry (Senior Lecturer SOE)
UCR Distinguished Teaching Professor
Chair, UCR Academy of Distinguished Teaching
Department of Chemistry
University of California, Riverside
501 Big Springs Rd.
Chemical Sciences 220