[Corebotanyfaculty] Fwd: Metabolomics search

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 3 17:26:42 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,  this week, we begin interviews for an Assistant Professor in the area of Metabolomics.  The schedule is below.  The first round of interviews are over zoom.    We expect the top 1 or 2 candidates will be invited for an in person visit later in the fall.

If you would like to meet with Dr. Jozwiak, our first candidate, please sign up here:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/13BjHjT8BLRdtsuUJ9aa_J5i-3oYanO71YmzTTuG1MCU/edit#<https://docs.google.com/document/d/13BjHjT8BLRdtsuUJ9aa_J5i-3oYanO71YmzTTuG1MCU/edit>

I will send an announcement to the department with the zoom link for the first seminar.

Patty

Hi all,

I’m attaching the schedule for the metabolomics interviews.  The first round will be over zoom.

Please put these on your calendar and try to attend. Zoom links will be sent soon.   Thanks. Patty

10/06/2022 9am-10am

Adam Jozwiak

Research Assistant, Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences
Weizmann Institute of Science

10/11/2022 9am-10am

Youjun Zhang
Project Leader, Center of Plant Systems Biology and Biotechnology
Max-Planck-Institute of Molecular Plant Physiology

10/13/2022 9am-10am

Courtney Leisner
Director of Atmospheric Deposition Site & Assistant Professor, Department of Biological Sciences
Auburn University

10/14/2022 1pm-2pm

Yezhang Ding
Project Scientist, Environmental Genomics and Systems Biology
Lawrence Berkley National Laboratory