[Corebotanyfaculty] Files open for review - for faculty meeting Monday Nov 14

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Thu Nov 10 11:31:19 PST 2022

Hi Everyone,

I want to clarify the proposed actions for next week.  We will vote on additional step for Dave Nelson’s promotion to Full and Linda Walling’s advance to Step VI.  These should not necessarily be considered accelerations as the email below indicates.  For promotion files, we are asked to make a recommendation for placement, based on the overall record.  An acceleration would consider only materials since the last merit advance, which is a bit different.  We can discuss this at the faculty meeting.

If you can’t attend the meeting on Monday, please vote in advance, and let me know your reason for not being able to attend.  The ballots links are below.

Thanks, patty

Sean Cutler - https://forms.gle/poZtu4CSLHEr13ta9

David Nelson - https://forms.gle/1nweoMxXpvZApvi26

Linda Walling - https://forms.gle/6V4BZ12gBxd2RGhx5