[Corebotanyfaculty] BPSC 240 instructors for 22/23

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 28 19:33:44 PST 2022

Dear BPSC faculty,

We are in need of instructors for BPSC 240 special topics seminars for the 22/23 academic year. If you are interested in teaching such a 2 unit course, please email me (thomas.eulgem at ucr.edu<mailto:thomas.eulgem at ucr.edu>).
Thank you,
Thomas

Dr. Thomas Eulgem
Professor of Plant Cell Biology
Teaching Vice Chair, BPSC
Center for Plant Cell Biology & Institute for Integrative Genome Biology
Department of Botany & Plant Sciences
Genomics 3234A
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521, USA
Office phone: 951 827 7740; Lab phone: 951 827 7955
Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) program in Next Generation Plant Biology (http://cepceb.ucr.edu/reu/).
Faculty profile: https://profiles.ucr.edu/app/home/profile/teulgem
web site: https://sites.google.com/ucr.edu/thomas-eulgem/home