[Corebotanyfaculty] ALERT - Batchelor Hall - Back Door Left Unlocked

April Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 28 16:31:20 PST 2022

Good afternoon,

We have noticed the back door in Batchelor Hall leading to the loading docks has been left propped open past normal work hours a few times over the past two weeks.  This is of great concern, given the theft issues we have encountered in recent months within our building and the surrounding buildings on campus.

For those who need to prop open the door for unloading and/or loading, we kindly ask to please remember to close the door when you have finished.  Our campus is not fully staffed at this time, and we would like to prevent any future theft occurrences.

We appreciate all your cooperation on this matter.  Thank you.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D82CBE.CA658990]

April Meinzer
Financial Administrative Officer
Botany and Plant Sciences, #2106