[Corebotanyfaculty] Commencement 2022

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Thu Feb 10 13:27:17 PST 2022

Hi everyone, I learned yesterday that the campus is delegating responsibility for Commencement activities to the schools and colleges.  CNAS is beginning discussions about commencement events on Jun 11, so save the date.
There will likely be 3 ceremonies for the CNAS, probably in the Student Rec Center.  Details are very unclear, and we don’t know yet how much support will be provided by central campus - it sounds like very little.  So we will likely be asked to volunteer to help make the event a success.
We have another meeting next Monday and I hope to know more then.

patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

bpschair at ucr.edu<mailto:bpschair at ucr.edu>
951-827-4413 (Chair's office)