[Corebotanyfaculty] Potential meeting tomorrow (Friday 12/2) about strike

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Thu Dec 1 21:15:06 PST 2022

Hi all,
We are all busy with the end of the quarter, but some recent developments lead me to suggest we have a short meeting tomorrow afternoon to discuss the strike and potential for disruption of finals.  I am sorry for the short notice.

Let’s meet via Zoom at 2:00 tomorrow.    If you aren’t available, but want to discuss anything, let me know and we can talk separately.  We can also schedule a meeting during the regular faculty meeting time on Monday.

patty

Zoom link:

https://ucr.zoom.us/j/98884543340?pwd=WE10Z3JuWTdYZXpOSHFiMUYvWkRhUT09

Meeting ID: 988 8454 3340
Passcode: 367750

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu