[Corebotanyfaculty] Fwd: 22/23 REC Booster Grant Program

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Wed Aug 31 15:52:39 PDT 2022

FYI, see message below about ANR grants to initiate new projects at RECs.

Patty

Begin forwarded message:

From: Agdean <agdean at ucr.edu<mailto:agdean at ucr.edu>>
Subject: Fwd: 22/23 REC Booster Grant Program
Date: August 26, 2022 at 2:12:25 PM PDT
To: Bpschair <bpschair at ucr.edu<mailto:bpschair at ucr.edu>>, Howard S Judelson <howard.judelson at ucr.edu<mailto:howard.judelson at ucr.edu>>, Richard Redak <redak at ucr.edu<mailto:redak at ucr.edu>>, David Volz <dvolz at ucr.edu<mailto:dvolz at ucr.edu>>
Cc: Peggy A Mauk <peggy.mauk at ucr.edu<mailto:peggy.mauk at ucr.edu>>

Hi Everyone,

Please distribute the attachment of the email below to qualified faculty in your departments.

Best regards,

Isgouhi

Isgouhi Kaloshian (she/her)
Divisional Dean, Agriculture and Natural Resources
Professor, Department of Nematology
College of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA 92521

agdean at ucr.edu<mailto:agdean at ucr.edu>
2258B Geology Building