[Ccbseeds] Call for Mentors! SEEDS-CCB Mentorship Program

Clara Woodie cwood020 at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 9 10:11:15 PDT 2023

Hi all,

We had an influx of mentee applications last week, so *we are still
accepting mentors! *Please apply to be a mentor
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QPBIBCLqU9eBLvmNRtzdIBqPk3RaZomJN1PjF6mclOk/edit>
by tonight!

Remember that you do not have to be in any particular stage of research to
be a mentor (we have many first-years signed up!) and this is a great
opportunity to establish your mentoring philosophy and/or refine your
mentoring skills in a very low-stress environment. Many of our undergrad
mentees are simply trying to get a feel for research in ecology, evolution,
and/or conservation biology. In other words, if you're hesitant that you
are not qualified, I encourage you to sign up anyways! Let me know if you
have any questions. :)

Best,
Clara

*Clara A. Woodie *(she/her)
Ph.D. Candidate
Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology
University of California, Riverside
Website <https://sites.google.com/ucr.edu/clara-a-woodie/home?authuser=0>
*I am sending this email at a time that is convenient for me; please feel
free to reply when it is convenient for you.*