[Ccbseeds] Call for Mentors! SEEDS-CCB Mentorship Program

Clara Woodie cwood020 at ucr.edu
Fri Oct 6 11:54:04 PDT 2023

Hi all,

Final reminder that applications to be a mentor with the SEEDS-CCB
Mentorship Program this Fall are due *tonight by midnight*. Thank you to
those who have signed up, and I will be in touch next week!

Have a great weekend!
Clara

*Clara A. Woodie *(she/her)
Ph.D. Candidate
Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology
University of California, Riverside