[Ccbseeds] Fwd: Mayhew Graduate Award 2023 - Application deadline 10 March

Darrel Jenerette darrel.jenerette at ucr.edu
Thu Jan 26 02:07:49 PST 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Christopher R Tracy <christopher.tracy at ucr.edu>
Date: Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 2:49 AM
Subject: Mayhew Graduate Award 2023 - Application deadline 10 March

Hi folks,
  I’m sending this to UCR faculty who have had students working at Deep
Canyon in the last few years.  Please forward to anyone I may have missed
who might be interested.

  Applications for the Mayhew Graduate Research Award are now open, for
graduate research based in and around the Boyd Deep Canyon Desert Research
Center.  These awards are open to all graduate students enrolled at an
accredited college or university, however preference will be given to those
enrolled at the University of California or California State Universities.
The application form and guidelines are in the attachment, and more
information about the award, and about the Boyd Deep Canyon Desert Research
Center, can be found on the Deep Canyon website (
https://deepcanyon.ucnrs.org/mayhew-graduate-research-award/).  We
anticipate bring able to give 2-4 awards of $1000-$2000 this year.
Applications deadline is March 10, 2023.

  Please spread the word to any graduate students who might be working in
Deep Canyon this year.

Cheers,
-Chris

* Dr. Chris Tracy*
Director
Philip L. Boyd Deep Canyon Desert Research Center
54-900 Desert Research Trail
Indian Wells, CA 92210
USA

Mobile Phone: +1 951 295 6427
Office Phone: +1 951 827 3655
e-mail:  tracyc at ucr.edu
http://deepcanyon.ucnrs.org

--
Ahora en España para un año sabático

G. Darrel Jenerette
Director, Center for Conservation Biology
Professor, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California Riverside