[Ccbseeds] Become a Mentor with SEEDS-CCB Mentorship Program this Spring!

Clara Woodie clara.woodie at email.ucr.edu
Tue Apr 11 15:47:53 PDT 2023

Thank you to everyone who has signed up (and stay tuned for your matches
soon!). We are currently *in need of two more mentors* as we have 10
mentees and just 8 mentors signed up! If you are on the fence, please
consider signing up. :)

*Clara A. Woodie *(she/her)
Ph.D. Candidate
Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology
University of California, Riverside