[Ccbseeds] Become a Mentor with SEEDS-CCB Mentorship Program this Spring!

Clara Woodie clara.woodie at email.ucr.edu
Mon Apr 3 13:53:41 PDT 2023

Hi all,

Reminder to sign up to be a mentor
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfMBoxaWYctczYuZVWsZwhqrrt4SkT-g4_XTHNs8vwsQBk7LA/viewform>
with the SEEDS-CCB Mentorship Program! If you study ecology, evolution
and/or conservation biology, and wish to refine your mentorship skills
and/or recruit undergraduate research assistants, this program is for you! S
ee Spring 2023 Program Description
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NKsYfW95wKheitlUeSdLpOcILl0N8xsOJpLj_Dnf-cQ/edit>
here.
*We currently have double the amount of mentees signed up and therefore are
in great need of mentors!*

Clara