[Ccbseeds] Fwd: [SEEDS] Carrizo Plain

Caryn Iwanaga ciwan001 at ucr.edu
Wed Nov 16 13:42:14 PST 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Loralee Larios <loralee at ucr.edu>
Date: Wed, Nov 16, 2022 at 1:37 PM
Subject: Re: [SEEDS] Carrizo Plain
To: Caryn Iwanaga <ciwan001 at ucr.edu>
Cc: UCR SEEDS <theseedsucr at gmail.com>, Advyth Ramachandran <arama031 at ucr.edu>,
Amy Do <ado047 at ucr.edu>, Cameron Daley <cdale003 at ucr.edu>

Hi Caryn,

I came across this job that may be of interest to some students who
recently graduated or about to graduate:

Program Manager, UNLAB/RaMP - Mentoring Program
Temporary Full-Time
Professional
Natural History Museum, Los Angeles, CA, US
Salary Range:
$26.0000 Hourly Onwards
Program Manager, UNLAB/RaMP - Mentoring Program
The Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County (NHMLAC) is seeking a
Program Manager to oversee and help implement a four-year, grant-funded
mentoring program for postbaccalaureate participants. The “UNLAB” Program
(details below) is a workforce development, internship-style program that
will host three different cohorts of 8-12 mentees in year-long,
research-focused placements at the museum. In addition to managing the
day-to-day logistics of the Program, the Program Manager will work with the
UNLAB Steering Committee and participating mentors to support participants
and their experiences in the program, sustaining a culture of engagement,
inclusion, and shared learning.
https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=2fc0a355-012e-4bef-9c85-724ae074a06a&jobId=440147&lang=en_US

Best,
Loralee

Loralee Larios
Assistant Professor
Botany & Plant Sciences
University of California
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers (what's this?
<https://www.glsen.org/activity/pronouns-guide-glsen>)
https://llarios12.wixsite.com/lariosecology
UCR occupies the ancestral lands of the Cahuilla, Tongva, Luiseño, and
Serrano peoples and we are grateful to have the opportunity to work on
these homelands.