[Ccbseeds] Fwd: FW: Botanic Gardens - Student Volunteers Needed

Caryn Iwanaga ciwan001 at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 28 13:03:16 PDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Heather Constable <heather.constable at ucr.edu>
Date: Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 3:40 PM
Subject: FW: Botanic Gardens - Student Volunteers Needed
To: Advyth Ramachandran <arama031 at ucr.edu>, Caryn Iwanaga <ciwan001 at ucr.edu>

Hi Advyth and Caryn,

You probably already know about this, but the botanical garden always needs
volunteers. Can you pass this along? Here is the webpage with
opportunities: https://gardens.ucr.edu/volunteer

Miguel has group projects once a quarter and says to email him about those
if you are interested.

Thanks!

Heather