[Ccbseeds] Gear scholarship via Requipper

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 28 08:40:56 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,

To help get our gear closet off the ground, we are going to be working with
an outdoor recommerce start up called Requipper <http://requipper.com/>.
Their mission is to make the outdoors more accessible and sustainable by
making it easy to buy and sell used gear online.

They are currently offering a gear scholarship
<https://alex353211.typeform.com/to/rcuGrASi> to help college students
afford outdoor adventures. You can apply here
<https://alex353211.typeform.com/to/rcuGrASi>–all applicants also get 10%
off an order on the site! It could be a great way to get some gear for any
upcoming field work you have.

Check them out, and feel free to reach out to co-founder Sasha (sasha@
requipper.com) with any questions! Thanks.

Best,

Annika

P.S. you can request a sticker
<https://alex353211.typeform.com/to/MwVK1Xk9> for