[Ccbseeds] Fwd: SEEDS Spur Fellowship

UCR SEEDS theseedsucr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 13:00:00 PST 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kurt E. Anderson <kurt.anderson at ucr.edu>
Date: Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 2:36 PM
Subject: SEEDS Spur Fellowship
To: <theseedsucr at gmail.com>

Hi everyone,

This came out on the SEEDS Slack Channel today. Applications for SEEDS Spur
Fellowship...sounds like an amazing opportunity!

Kurt

*****
Please share this SEEDS Opportunity with your fellow Chapter members [image:
:+1:]We are currently accepting applications for the SEEDS Partnership for
Undergraduate Research (SPUR) Fellowship! A fully funded 18mo long
fellowship experience that includes everything the SEEDS program has to
offer [image: :slightly_smiling_face:]The SPUR Fellowship is the highest
honor in the SEEDS program, and fellows are encouraged to be the
outstanding leaders in the future of ESA. The award supports the
undergraduate student in designing and conducting an ecology research
project of interest.  SEEDS has established partnerships with field
stations and mentors to offer exciting summer opportunities that will be
tailored to meet your interests, career objectives and growth as a
scientist. For most opportunities, no prior research experiences is
necessary. Please visit our website for detailed partner
information.Application
deadline is March 10, 2022.Visit our website for more information:
https://www.esa.org/seeds/fellowship/
--
Kurt E. Anderson, Ph.D.
Associate Professor