[Ccbseeds] SEEDS Chapter Grant - Application Due 10/1

Catherine Nguyen tnguy240 at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 23 12:31:35 PDT 2021

Hi all,

FYI, applications for SEEDS chapter grants are open and due on *October 1st*.
Individual chapters can apply for up to $1000, and projects in
collaboration with other chapters can go up to $5000.

For more information, please see the link below:
https://www.esa.org/seeds/chapters/grants/?utm_source=Informz&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=ESA&_zs=ttfEm&_zl=crw12

Best wishes,
Catherine
--
*Please do not feel pressured to respond if this email finds you outside of
your working hours. I tend to send emails at odd hours or on

*Catherine (Thien-Y) Nguyen*
PhD Candidate, She/Her
Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology
Saltzman Lab
University of California, Riverside
*tnguy240 at ucr.edu <tnguy240 at ucr.edu>*