[Ccbseeds] R night with CCB grad students

Elijah Hall ehall006 at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 3 09:32:47 PST 2021

Hi SEEDS and CCB folks,

It's time for our third R night, hosted by Center for Conservation Biology
graduate students! Here is a when2meet
<https://www.when2meet.com/?11227729-KGXfW> for the next two weeks to see
when most of us are available.

R night is an opportunity to learn a bit more about the R statistical
program and it's interface. R is one of the primary statistical tools used
by a wide variety of scientists, from ecologists to data scientists and
psychologists. At this workshop, we will have two rooms to hang out in. The
first room will be for people who haven't installed R and are brand new to
the interface. The second room will be for people who have R installed and
are somewhat comfortable with the basics. We'll be using an example dataset
to practice handling data and making useful visualizations.

Grad students and undergraduates are all welcome to come! If you have
questions you can get in touch with me @ ehall006 at ucr.edu.

All the best,
Elijah

--