[Ccb_gsr_listserv] Fwd: OCT2023 UC Field Safety Update

Lynn Sweet lynn.sweet at ucr.edu
Tue Oct 17 11:46:13 PDT 2023

Newsletter from UC's Field Research Safety Center of Excellence
<https://www.ucop.edu/safety-and-loss-prevention/environmental/program-resources/field-research-safety/index.html>
housed
at UC Berkeley.

Note that our local campus contact is Pamela See at EH&S, who coordinates
things such as Wilderness First Aid training at EH&S, and if you want it
offered more often, consider writing to her :)
https://ehs.ucr.edu/laboratory/field

--
Lynn C. Sweet, PhD
Asst. Research Ecologist & Principal Investigator

Center for Conservation Biology
University of California, Riverside
Palm Desert Center
75-080 Frank Sinatra Dr.