[Ccb_gsr_listserv] Center for Conservation Biology (CCB) Grad F23 Meeting

Miranda Buckley mbuck007 at ucr.edu
Fri Nov 3 21:57:10 PDT 2023

Hi everyone!
Let’s get together for our Fall 2023 meeting!
We’ll be gearing up for winter and discussing preparations for the 6th Annual EcoSlam in Spring 2024.
Please use the link below for your availability:

**  When2Meet <https://www.when2meet.com/?22217716-c1Re9>  **
We'll be meeting in-person but will always have a virtual option if it's easier for you to participate remotely.

Who We Are
CCB graduate students are an interdisciplinary group from all areas of the life sciences at UCR. We strive to provide opportunities for graduate students to engage in conservation efforts, practice science communication, and mentor the next generation of conservation scientists.

Past CCB Grad Student accomplishments:
EcoSlam! Has been hosted around Earth Day for 5 years running by the CCB.
The Student Research Gear Closet! Provides access to gear for field work. Learn more here! <https://sites.google.com/ucr.edu/studentresearchgearcloset/home?pli=1&authuser=1>
Mentoring  <https://seedsucr.weebly.com/>SEEDS <https://seedsucr.weebly.com/> Undergraduates by helping students develop research methodology, providing trainings on coding, supporting their career paths, and facilitating educational field trips
For other past accomplishments, check out this link! <https://ccb.ucr.edu/>

Feel free to reach out to me if you'd like to know more!
Miranda Buckley