[Ccb_gsr_listserv] Seed Bomb Mixer Next Friday (1/27)

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Thu Jan 26 07:12:12 PST 2023

Hi all,

Friendly reminder that we are having a SEEDS and CCB mixer tomorrow from
10AM to noon at Picnic Hill <https://goo.gl/maps/1c1BEkrW4u3ZtQ8M9>, where
we will be making seed bombs filled with seeds native to the Riverside
area! Coffee and donuts will be provided. All are welcome- come join us!

Best,
Annika

arose012 at ucr.edu
arosepe at gmail.com