[Ccb_gsr_listserv] Seed Bomb Mixer Next Friday (1/27)

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Thu Jan 19 15:50:25 PST 2023

Hi everyone!

I am excited to share that next Friday, January 27th, from 10AM -12PM we
will be having a mixer for members of CCB (Center for Conservation
Biology), students of SEEDS (Strategies for Ecology Education, Diversity,
and Sustainability), and anyone who would like to get involved! At this
mixer we will be making seed bombs, small clay spheres filled with seeds of
wildflowers that are native to the Riverside area. The mixer will be at
Picnic Hill <https://goo.gl/maps/1c1BEkrW4u3ZtQ8M9>, and we will provide
coffee, breakfast snacks, and all the ingredients for seed bombs.

If you would like to attend, please check out the attached flyer and fill
out the RSVP form <http://tinyurl.com/seedbomb23>. We hope to see you there!

Best,
Annika
--