[Ccb_gsr_listserv] In-person grad student Center for Conservation Biology meeting

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Mon May 23 08:02:30 PDT 2022

Hi all,

Thanks so much for filling out that poll. It looks like Monday, June 6th
from 5-6 PM will work best for everyone. We will meet in the Darwin Room
(Room 1239) in Spieth Hall, and as mentioned, we will provide pizza and
soft drinks! If anyone has any dietary restrictions or preferences for
pizza, please let me know.

Per usual, anyone is welcome to join so please invite any folks who you
think may be interested. Thanks, everyone! I look forward to seeing you
there.

Best,
Annika

arose012 at ucr.edu